Saturday, September 01, 2007

"What a Cutie!"

Abigail is doing well! If only we had a picture of every time we've had to clean the couch or carpet because she's pottied while we were changing her diaper or spit up her nasty vitamin all over the place! She keeps her mommy on her toes!

Kayla my 6 year old niece got to hold Abigail for the first time. Kayla wasn't able to visit Abigail while she was in the N.I.C.U. However, we did sneek her in one time for a little peek because she would cry when her parents came in to see the baby, but she couldn't. Kayla commented, "she's like a baby doll, but she breathes."
Abigail likes her Boppy time!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Ashley,
Thank you for giving me such a beautiful granddaughter. I promise to be the best grandmother, I know how to be. I will love her and spoil her. I can't wait. I'm praying for you and James and that precious baby girl everyday. I love you all. Abigail's Mimi

rcwilcox_private said...

Who's the proudest Honey in the world? That's easy to see when you look at this precious baby girl. Almost as precious as the baby girl who gave her to me.
Abigail's Honey