Thursday, November 01, 2007

"Happy Halloween"

My precious little girl keeps me so busy that I've been struggling to find the time to blog. She fights her naps during the day and only naps for 30 min. here & there throughout the day. However, she does sleep well at night! Praise God! She continues to battle reflux, which makes her fussy at times. Abigail also thinks she needs someone to hold her at all times. I don't know how she ended up so spoiled! I've been trying all week to get some good Halloween & fall pics of Abigail, but she had other plans. She's developing quite the personality & she's got a little temper! It's fun to watch her become her own little person! Mimi & I attempting to get a pic of Abigail in her "Build-a-Bear" kitty costume!

We found a Pumpkin Patch at Christ Church United Methodist. It was very hot outside for a fall afternoon!
Abigail & her cousins Halloween at Mimi & Honey's house! Kayla & Abigail had very similiar kitty costumes.

No comments: