Thursday, November 27, 2008

"Daddy's Girl"

Abigail is very much a Daddy's girl!  She has her Daddy wrapped around her little finger!  A few weeks ago, while I was at my momsgroup, James took Abigail to the store and they bought cookie dough and a Gingerbread house!  I don't keep sweets in the house to avoid tempation for myself because I have such a sweet tooth!   
Then yesterday, as I was putting my makeup on, James & Abigail were playing outside.  Well, I could hear the ice cream truck from inside, but didn't think anything of it.  Especially, since it was Thanksgiving!  When James & Abigail came back in the house, James cleaned the evidence off Abigail!  However, he forgot to wipe his face, so he was caught red handed!  James had chocolate on his face from the ice cream sandwhich he & Abigail had just ate!  Can you believe that?  I've been trying to explain to him that if he gives her sweets everytime Mommy's not around, she's going to expect it!  He's so bad!!!      

Abigail's playing peek-a-boo with the diaper basket.  Her new favorite thing to do is to pull all the diapers out of the basket and all the wipes out of the wipe box!  Especially, if she's not the center of attention at the moment!

Exhibit A:  Gingerbread House

Exhibit B:  Chocolate Chip Cookies

No comments: