Friday, November 21, 2008

"Lesson Learned"

A few weeks ago I made the mistake of putting Abigail down for her afternoon nap without putting her pants back on after I changed her diaper.  Big Mistake!!  After an hour of her just talking to herself in her crib, I decided to assess the situation.  Well, what I found was her diaper on the floor outside her crib and her standing up in her crib all proud of herself!  And yes, she had wet the bed!  At least it wasn't poop right?  

Look at that face!  She looks guilty to me!

"I don't know that happened?"

"Okay mom, aren't you going to pick me up now?"

This is a picture of the wet bed, I don't think you can really tell from the picture.  I forgot to take a picture of the diaper thrown over board.  

3 comments:

Harrell Family said...

That's cute.. keep the pictures.. use them at her wedding... or at least to torment her.. ha ha kidding :) have a great day!

KnowlesFamily said...

I love checking your blog! Yep, Ellie looks like me- I am so glad I can have 1 kid that semi-looks like me!

Mike and Jess Richey said...

Those pictures are priceless! She'll love to hear this story when she is older! =)