Wednesday, December 31, 2008

"18 Months Old!"

Abigail had her 18 month check-up on Monday.  She weighs 20 lbs 3 oz. and is 29 inches long!  Abigail is still in the lower 5th percentile on the charts, but at least she's on the charts and growing!  Abigail continues to amaze us everyday with new things that she learns.  For example, if you ask her "what her name is," she says "Abby!"  She's working on saying Abigail, but that's quite a mouth full for such a little girl.  Abigail is such a blessing in our lives!  I just love her so much and thank God everyday for such a precious gift!  I haven't taken any pictures since Christmas, so I'll post some later.  On another note:  I'm happy to say that Abigail is feeling 100% better and no longer needs the breathing treatments!  Yeah!!


Happy New Year to all!!  

1 comment:

Mike and Jess Richey said...

I'm so glad to hear Abigail is feeling better! She is indeed a precious gift!