Monday, December 01, 2008

"Give Thanks"

I've been trying to complete this post for several days now!  My pictures have been taking a very long time to upload to the blog for some reason!  Very annoying!  Oops, back to counting my blessings!  At least, I have a computer right?  
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with our families!  James & I are blessed to have our parents live close by, so we are abe to see everyone on the holidays!  Although, it makes for a busy few days & eating lots of food!  This year, we had our Thanksgiving meal with James's parents on Wednesday!  Then on Thanksgiving day, we ate lunch with my family  at my parents house with all of my siblings and their kids!  I have a big family & it just keeps growing!  Then, it was off to Grandmother's house we go for dinner!    
Kayla & Abigail love to be outside!

Abigail & her Cousins!  This pictures was almost impossible to take because the kids were wanting to play in the pool! 

My family minus Honey & myself!  It's not easy trying to get a good picture of this many people! 


Abigail with Grandma & Grandpa!

Abigail with Grandpa & Daddy!  Who do you think Daddy looks like?

2 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! How nice that both families live so close. I would LOVE that.

Mike and Jess Richey said...

Looks like a wonderful time!!