Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"Pump It Up"

Abigail was invited to her 1st birthday party at Pump It Up.  Last Saturday, Abigail and I attended a double birthday party for her playgroup friends Harris & Julian.  The boys were celebrating their 2nd birthdays!  Due to the fact that the kids were all 2 and under, the parents needed to participate in the playtime!  This was my first time inside Pump It Up and I was quite amazed!  For those of you who have never been, they have several rooms with about 4 large inflatable bouncy toys.  I'm not sure how else to explain what Pump It Up is, so check out the website for more informtaion.  In the room we were in, there was a regular bouncy, a maze, a bouncy with boxing gloves and wrestling toys, and a slide.  The slide had stairs, however, really you end up pulling yourself up to the top.  This task was quite difficult with a 20 pound child in one arm.  Abigail had a blast!  She would just giggle when she was bounced or if she fell because she'd bounce!  I had a good time watching her, but I was totally worn out!  

No comments: