Sunday, February 15, 2009

"Happy Valentine's Day!"

Abigail had to make the rounds on Valentine's Day to deliver all of her Valentines!  First, we went to Mimi & Honey's house!  Mimi & Honey gave Abigail a stuffed pink monkey, but Abigail was scared of the monkey!  Abigail ate some chocolate cake, thanks to Aunt Sandra.  Next, we went to see "Mama" (my grandmother) at the Assisted Living.  Mama was so excited to have visitors and to get a Valentine!  Then, we were off to Grandma & Grandpa's house where Daddy was waiting for us!  Grandma & Grandpa gave Abigail a book and a little box of chocolate!  Abigail had a great time dancing to Grandpa's card that played music and of course, ate some chocolate!  James, Abigail, & I went to dinner as a family to celebrate Valentine's Day at Pallota's an Italian restraunt!  We had to wait 3o minutes to get a table even going at 5:15 pm, the restraunt was very busy!  James & I don't do gifts for Valentine's Day, but we do exchange cards and I get flowers!  It's funny because we both seperately bought Abigail pink teddy bears!  James bought Abigail a little tulip plant, which is my favorite flower!  I also bought Abigail some books!  We had a wonderful Valentine's Day and hope you did too!  Now, it's time to stop eating chocolate and lay off the sugar for a while!!   
Abigail at Mimi & Honey's house!

Abigail enjoying some chocolate cake, thanks to Aunt Sandra!

Abigail visiting Mama (my grandmother) at the Assisted Living!

Abigail eating chocolate candy at Grandma & Grandpa's house!

Abigail's valentine treats from Mommy & Daddy!    

My beautiful roses from my sweet husband!

4 comments:

Lacey said...

Awww...looks like you guys had a GREAT Valentine's Day. Will be praying for little Miss this week. I know things will go well Wednesday.

Todd & Kimberly Fagan said...

I'm so in love with Abi girl's pigtails! She is so precious. Btw...I put y'all on our church's prayer list...Abigail's surgery is covered in prayer!!!

Emily said...

Abigail's pigtails are so precious!! I'm so glad y'all had such a great day.

Mike and Jess Richey said...

What a fun day! Abigail is in my prayers this week!