Saturday, March 21, 2009

"Abigail's 1st trip to the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo!!"

Last Sunday afternoon, James & I took Abigail to the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo!  I have fond childhood memories of my parents taking me to the Rodeo and wanted Abigail to experience the Rodeo!  I especially love Abigail's cute little cowgirl outfit and boots that her Mimi bought for her!  
We always park and ride the Metro Rail over to the the Reliant Center because it's some added fun to the trip!  James had to take pictures with all the farm equipment, of course!!  I wonder how many hundreds of pictures I have of James & Abigail sitting on tractors?  Abigail enjoyed looking at the animals, but wasn't about to touch them!  She's such a girl!!  I wanted Abigail to ride the pony, but she had other plans!  Oh well, maybe next year!  
I have realized that I'm always the one taking the pictures, so I'm never in the pictures!!  I need to work on making sure I get some pictures with me & Abigail!!    
I'm not sure who's having more fun?

Abigail looks like she's really driving the tractor!

Look at me!

Abigail wasn't going to ride the pony!!

Daddy & Abigail checking out the mule!

Abigail wondering around the petting zoo!

Riding the Metro Rail!

3 comments:

ChrissyK said...

precious

The Steele Family said...

I do love the bow in her hair! She is looking so grown up.

Imee Elizabeth said...

Hi there! How are you? Abigail is so big! What a blessing.