Monday, March 30, 2009

"Rainy Day Fun!"

Last week, Abigail wasn't able to play outside due to the rainy weather!  So, we played inside with silly hats and danced to her children singing videos!  Abigail also rode her rocking horse for the first time!  She got the rocking horse for Christmas from Grandpa, but was too scared to ride the horse!  Abigail was so happy to be outside this weekend when the sun finally came out!  She loves to be outside, not sure what I'm going to do when it's 100 degrees outside!
We take Abigail for her post-op appointment tomorrow morning!  It will be a long morning, but I look forward to hearing a good report from the doctor!  James & I can tell a difference in her energy level and she's growing!  I also think that having the surgery has helped her little immune system!  Next on the agenda, is to find the perfect Easter dress & get some pictures taken with the Easter bunny!  I haven't had professional pics taken of Abigail since November, that's the longest I have gone without getting her pictures taken since she was born!





2 comments:

Lacey said...

Awww..she is so cute. Love the hat!

Mike and Jess Richey said...

So cute!!! I love the hat too!