Saturday, October 10, 2009

"Playing in the Rain!!"

It seems like the few pictures I have taken of Abigail lately are of her on the move!  I have a hard time getting her to stop & pose for the camera these days!  Abigail continues to be a ball of energy!  
Yesterday, I took her to see Papa & Grandma!  I decided it would be fun to take some pictures of Abigail in her rain coat & rain boots playing in the rain!  There was only a light mist of rain, but there were plenty of rain puddles for Abigail to splash around in the water!  I had bought the rain boots a while ago, but the rain coat was Abigail's cousin Kayla's when she was toddler!  Abigail had so much fun playing in the rain & she loves to be outside!  She also enjoyed getting to see Daddy at work!  
The background doesn't make for really good pictures, but oh well!  I don't know how to crop the pictures on the computer, so what you see is what you get!  I wish I was a better photographer, but that's not one of my gifts!  
I can't believe how much Abigail has changed and grown up in just 2 years!  Abigail doesn't have that "baby face look" anymore, now she looks more like a "little girl!"  I guess it's safe to say that I have the "baby bug!"  I love our little family of 3 and wonder how much it will change when we do decide to add to our family!      

Abigail finally looked at the camera!

Playing in the rain puddles!

Abigail on the move!

Abigail pushing the little baby carriage that was her Grandma's when she was a little girl!  She was going to see Daddy in is shop at work, which is in Papa & Grandma's backyard!  Looks like Grandma wanted in this picture!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

She is so cute. SHe looks like her momma in that first picture! The baby bug happens quickly doesn't it? It will be fun to meet another little Fehrle in the future!!

KnowlesFamily said...

I have an award for you on my blog. I don't know if you accept awards but here you go :D
-Megan