Sunday, November 29, 2009

"Thanksgiving 2009!"

Thanksgiving 2009 in the books! This is the only picture I have from Thanksgiving because I didn't have my camera! This is my family outside at my parent's house! This is everyone minus my Dad who is taking the picture & my nephew Alec! We all have so much to be thankful for this year! My sister Lindsay had a healthy baby boy in July & her husband Holland just got home from working in California for a year! My brother Barry & his wife Jamelle just bought a new home! My brother Ricky has a job he loves in Dallas where he lives with his two best friends! My Grandmother got to enjoy another Thanksgiving with her family! My Dad was blessed with another job, which he loves even though it requires lots of traveling! My Mom is blessed to live close to all but one of her children & loves getting to take care of her Grandchildren any chance she gets! God has been so good to us & blessed us in so many ways!
I had food poisoning and was sick all day the day before Thanksgiving so I had to miss dinner with the Pearson family & I wasn't able to make my maple pumpkin cheesecake I promised everyone! Thanksgiving morning, I woke up feeling better! We ate lunch with my family at my parent's house! Then, James & I went to my Grandmother's for dinner! We celebrated Thanksgiving with James's parents at their farm on Friday!
This is my third post on the blog today, trying to get caught up! I have been bad about blogging lately! We have been taking turns being sick in the Fehrle casa, so I have been busy! We take Abigail back to the ENT on Tues. to discuss a second set of tubes! I'm so thankful that we have health insurance so we can go to the doctor right away to get medicine we need to get better!

1 comment:

ChrissyK said...

I am so glad that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am also glad that you all are much better. I look forward to hearing good news about Abigail's doctor visit tomorrow.