Friday, April 30, 2010

Ballet Recital Pictures

Last week, Abigail had her first dance recital pictures. I'm a horrible photographer, but got a couple of cute pictures while the girls were waiting. They took a group picture & individuals with the girls sitting on a big cupcake. I can't wait to see the pictures. Abigail's first dance recital will be Memorial Day weekend at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion.
Abigail had a high fever the morning before, so I was happy that she didn't "seem" to have a fever Thurs. morning. So, I took her to dance for her pictures because she was also playing & acting like herself again. However, by the middle of the afternoon, she had a fever again. So, I felt like a horrible Mother for exposing my sick child to other kids. I learned to not just assume my child's temp is normal, I need to check it to be sure. It's hard to tell when Abigail is sick because unless she has a high fever or is in a lot of pain, she will play like nothing's wrong until she crashes. I took her to the doctor on Wed. because she woke up at 4 am with 104.5 temp. After a urine sample & blood test, the dr said it was just a virus. I hate being told it's just a virus because you have no idea how long it's going to last. The dr said she was contagious a long as she had a fever. Abigail continued to run a low grade fever throughout the weekend. So, we stayed home from church on Sunday & gymnastics on Monday to keep from exposing other kiddos.
Abigail was looking at everyone, but me!


This is my favorite!



Notice the person's bottom side in the background! LOL! I told you I'm a horrible photographer!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Her recital costume is so cute! She looks so pretty in blue! I am sure you will be excited to see her perform at the Pavillion...I would probably get stage fright!

Kristyn said...

Cute Cute Cute! I hope she does great in her performance!!!

Lacey said...

Cute! She looks adorable. Oh you are going to LOVE your first recital. When James goes to give her flowers on stage when she finishes. It is just the sweetest moment ever!! So cute!! I can't wait to see her as we will be there!! I battled that ticketmaster line last weekend. But it will all be worth it!

Jennifer Lopez said...

Abigail looks precious. Very beautiful.

On a side note, I think that ladies pants are eating her butt.