Thursday, April 22, 2010

Painting Fun!

Last week, I decided to bring out the finger paint & water colors! I bought them a long time ago and finally decided it was time to give it a try! Abigail had lots of fun painting, but what a mess! Thank goodness it's washable paint! We'll have to save this activity for a rainy day or when it gets super hot outside! Any other fun craft ideas for preschoolers?

Showing me her messy hands!

Artist at work!

Abigail's finished art work!

Painting with water colors!

This is Abigail's goofy smile!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Fun! They sure love paint, don't they?!? She looks like a little Van Gogh in the making. :)

Other crafts for preschoolers, DOTS...we love DOTS in this house. Do you have any? And playdough. Can't get enough of that either. I also have the paper that has the watercolor dots already in it. So when you put water on the paper with a brush it turns into watercolor. KWIM??

Lakeshore learning has a bunch of stuff as well. :) :) :)

Emily said...

Oh how fun! We've done watercolors before, but I've never been brave enough to let the girls do fingerpaint. I don't want to deal with the mess!