Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Trip to the Zoo!

Last Friday, my sister & I took the kids to the zoo! It was a beautiful day to go to the zoo, but a very popular day to go as well! The zoo was super crowded & we had to park at the Garden Center and walk about a mile! I think we passed about 30 school busses! I forgot to pack a lunch for Abigail & I, so we had to wait in line to get food & paid way too much! Plus, the minute we sat down at the table with the food, Abigail had to go potty! So, off we went to stand in the line at the bathroom! Ugh! Despite the chaos, Abigail & Gannon had fun walking around looking at all the animals! We only stayed at the zoo a little over 2 hours because it was nap time! Note to self: Pack a lunch & snacks along with plenty of water! Get to the zoo first thing in the morning when they open!

The little monkeys looking at the monkeys!


I thought this was a cute picture & love that Abigail is jumping!


What a cute little girl!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Awww...I don't know why...but she all of the sudden looks like such a big girl in these pictures. She is SO cute. And I love the picture of her jumping. :)

Jen said...

Looks like they had a great time! The zoo is more and more fun each time we go..do you find that too? Love that jumping picture!

Kelly said...

Looks like a great time was had by all, even the monkeys! I LOVE the zoo but the crowds will make you go bananas..hahaha!