Friday, June 11, 2010

"Abigail's 1st Hair cut!"

A little over a week ago, Abigail got her first hair cut! Abigail has very fine hair & she had a little bit of a rat tail going on in the back. I wanted to hold off cutting it until after her big dance recital. I have always wondered why she doesn't have more hair than she does. I was born with lots of hair & have always had long hair except for when it was chopped off when I was in kindergarden & I went to school crying everyday about it. James was also born with a head full of hair & is in need of a hair cut every time I turn around. Anyways, I hope getting it trimmed will help Abigail's hair grow thicker & faster.

We took Abigail to Sweet & Sassy to get her first hair cut. She didn't take a nap that day because I made the mistake of telling her we were going to get her toes painted. So, I think she was too excited to sleep. Abigail wasn't sure what to think about getting her hair cut, but she was very good. I almost cried when I saw her little baby hair that was cut off! However, she looks so cute with her little hair cut! Abigail enjoyed her first mini pedicure too! She's a girly girl for sure!








Abigail's baby hair!





1 comment:

Mike and Jess Richey said...

TOOOO cute for words! Love it!