Tuesday, June 01, 2010

"Dress Rehearsal!"

Boni's Dance Studio holds their annual dance recital every year on Memorial Day weekend. This year it happened to fall on the same weekend as our church's annual picnic & baptism. I was wishing I could be in two places at one time. Sunday morning, we stopped by the church picnic for a little bit. Abigail had her dress rehearsal at 11:30! I guess I was so nervous & stressed out because I forgot to hit record on my flip camera, so we don't have a video of her performance! Thankfully, James got some really good candid pictures of the dance! We were able to order a video of the recital, so at least we'll have a copy for ourselves! I also left the pavilion without my purse, which is not like me at all! I had to rush back to get it & thankfully it was still right where I left it! I guess that's what happens when you try to do too much in one day!








2 comments:

Jen said...

She looks like she did a great job! I would have frozen from stage fright for sure up there....
Her costume is so pretty. That stinks about the flip cam not being on but I'm sure the one you ordered will be a much closer view!

Kristyn said...

CUTE!! I'm sure she did great!!! I bet you were one proud Mama :)