Friday, July 16, 2010

"3 Year Stats & Pics!"

Yesterday, I took Abigail for her 3 year well child visit. Abigail weighs 27 lbs, which puts her in the 25% for weight. She's 35" tall, which puts her in the 10% for height. Abigail is growing, but she's still a little peanut! The Dr. is very impressed with Abigail and how far she's come since she was born so prematurely. Abigail had to get one shot & she didn't even cry! What a big girl! I explained to her that she was going to get a shot, but it would just be a little stick and then it would be over. I'm so proud of my little girl!

Abigail loves to play with her baby dolls, strollers, shopping cart, purses, & silly hats! Below are some pictures of Abigail while playing! I love my little girl & it's so fun to watch her learn & grow!


1 comment:

Kristyn said...

Such a little cutie! We love watching her grow too! Jayce also loves playing with her :) Glad she's well!