Thursday, August 26, 2010

Abigail's 1st trip to the dentist!

I took Abigail to the dentist for the 1st time on Tuesday morning. I took her to a pediatric dentist Scott Andersen who was recommended by several people. The staff were wonderful! The dental hygienist gave Abigail sunglasses to wear so the light wouldn't be so bright in her face. She explained what all the instruments were & what she would be doing with them. Abigail laid there perfectly still & was a perfect little patient! She did great! You can tell in the pictures that she was a little nervous, but she was still brave. Then dentist checked her teeth after the cleaning & said they looked great to keep doing what we're doing. We'll go for a cleaning every 6 months. Abigail got to pick out a tooth brush & got to pick a treasure from the treasure chest. I didn't know what to expect from Abigail, but I was so proud of her for being a brave little girl!


1 comment:

Lacey said...

We see Scott Anderson. Love him! Glad she had a great first trip!! My kids are due for their 6 month cleaning and they keep asking me, "when do we get to go to the dentist?" Guess they like him too!