Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Halloween 2010

I am late on posting about Halloween, but better late than never right. I have been a slacker about blogging & commenting on blogs I follow as well. Anyways, back to Halloween. We started off at Grandma & Papa's house. Then we went to see Mr. & Mrs. Benke & meet their new grandbabies. Hailey & Hannah are twin girls & they were dressed in cute little pumpkin outfits. Their mom Rachel also had a pumpkin shirt on. What a cute little family! Abigail started asking me for two babies & I had to explain we were only having one baby. Then she was wanting the baby to come out now, so I had to tell her the baby is very small & needs to grow for a long time.

Then, we went to Mimi & Honey's house to meet up with all my siblings & their kiddos. I love how we all live so close. My family always has so much fun when we are together. It's so neat to watch all our kids play so well together. Don't get me wrong it's a zoo because there's so many of us, but it's still so much fun. We always take the kids trick or treating on my parent's street & then we just let the kids play & eat their candy. My younger brother Ricky & his girlfriend Jen put together some games for the kids. Abigail always loves being around her cousins. We all had a great time, but by the end of the night there were lots of meltdowns. It's never good when you have tired kiddos loaded up on sugar!
Abigail with Grandma & Papa

Abigail with Hailey & Hannah

Abigail & Mimi

Honey (A.K.A. Dad)

Uncle Ricky & his girlfriend Jen

Uncle Ricky, Uncle Barry, & Honey

The kids trick or treating

Special treat Uncle Ricky & Jen made for the kids. There were hidden gummy worms in chocolate pudding.

It gets harder every year to get a good picture of all the kids together.



Searching for pumpkins buried in hay.


Bobbing for apples


Abigail all sugared up!

James & I

No comments: