Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful

I have so much to be thankful for & this precious little miracle is one reason! These ultrasound pics are from my 12 week appointment & I'm now about 14 weeks 3 days. The baby is growing & looking very healthy. I was able to stop taking the progesterone at 12 weeks. I was really hoping that I'd start feeling better, but I haven't. I spend half the morning nauseous & start feeling better in the afternoon, but then end up throwing up every night! I was sick the whole pregnancy with Abigail, so it looks like history is repeating itself. However, all the sickness is totally worth it! I thank God every day for this special miracle! Praying for a healthy full term baby boy or girl! The ultrasound tech guessed at 12 weeks that it could be a boy, but that's just a guess. We won't find out the sex of the baby for sure until 20 weeks.

4 comments:

ChrissyK said...

I am thankful with you for this little baby. God is so good.

Kristyn said...

Miracles are always a great reason to be thankful! :)

Lacey said...

So excited about this little miracle!! Can't wait to meet this little baby. Yes, definitely a very THANKFUL Thanksgiving. :)

Kelly said...

Hooray for little miracles! So excited for you both!