Saturday, December 18, 2010

16 Week Appointment

My 16 week appointment went well. I had the usual blood work done at this appointment & everything looks good. I have lost 11 lbs. due to being sick every night. I FINALLY talked my Dr. into giving me some zofran, but it didn't help one bit. I have also tried pepcid ac & that didn't work either. I was sick the whole time with Abigail & nothing I took worked, so I'm in the same boat this time around. As long as the baby is growing & healthy I can deal with it. At least I know that pregnancy doesn't last forever. I asked for an ultrasound while I was waiting to see the doctor because I figured my doctor wouldn't mind. I wanted to get another peek at the sex of the baby before Christmas. The baby is most likely a baby BOY! My Dr. won't actually call the sex of the baby until my 20 week appointment. However, there's not much doubt that this baby is a boy. We are very excited! I go back to the Dr. Jan. 5th for my 20 week appointment & ultrasound. I'll be 18 weeks on Monday.

2 comments:

Kristyn said...

Yay!!!! Congrats! Boys are sooo much fun!!! You are going to have to add a lot of cars/trucks/sports balls to all those baby dolls :)

Your Christmas card is beautiful!

Lacey said...

YEAH!!! What great news!! A boy and a girl. Just perfect!! So happy you guys get to experience Pink AND Blue!!!