Thursday, January 27, 2011

My 32nd Birthday!

I have to admit that it's a little weird to me to be blogging about my own birthday. I can not believe that I'm 32 years old! Where is time going? Didn't I just graduate from college? I still think of myself in my 20's, but I have been out of college for almost 10 years now. So far, 32 hasn't been so bad! I look forward to what this new year has to bring!
Abigail wears this birthday girl crown all time & even in public sometimes even though it's not her birthday. James thought it would be funny to take a picture with me wearing the crown.
James & I before going out to dinner!
James & I at Kirby's in the same booth we ate in on our 1st date celebrating my birthday!

2 comments:

andie said...

I LOVE the pic of you and James at the table. You look so pretty!

Kelly said...

Glad you had a wonderful time at dinner, love the crown! Looks like 32 will be a great year for you and your growing family! So excited for you girl!! Miss u bunches :)