Saturday, March 19, 2011

4D Ultrasound

On Thursday, I had a 4D ultrasound! I didn't get the opportunity to get a 4D ultrasound when I was pregnant with Abigail because I had her so early. I was excited to get a chance to get the 4D ultrasound with this pregnancy. James & I decided it would be fun to take Abigail with us so she could see her baby brother too. Abigail was a little confused & thought we were going to the hospital to have the baby. Abigail thought it was so funny to see baby Jacob on the screen. She kept asking to hear his little heart beating. Abigail is so excited about having a baby brother! She's going to be such a good big sister! I LOVED getting to watch my baby move around inside my tummy for almost 30 minutes! We got tons of ultrasound pictures, a CD, & DVD! It was well worth the money it cost since it wasn't covered by insurance! Again, these are pictures of the ultrasound pictures since I don't have a scanner at home. I think baby Jacob looks precious & I can't wait to meet him!

Awe, look at that sweet face!

Yawning!

One of Jacob's little hands!

Jacob's little feet, although they don't look so little!

Another shot of Jacob's face!

Jacob smiling, although it's probably just a little gas! LOL!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

What great shots! I am so excited for your sweet family and for you to welcome that baby BOY into the world. You are already passed when Abigail was born, right? Or no? Praying he stays in a bit longer and that bed rest flies by!

Kristyn said...

Those are awesome!!! I am so excited for you guys! Boys are truly a blessing! I love love having a boy to love on. He's definitely turning into a Mommy's boy. Praying for a continued healthy pregnancy!

ChrissyK said...

Awwwww, Love it!!!! He is already so handsome!