Friday, March 04, 2011

Go Western Day!

Abigail had Go Western Day at her school last week. She was so excited about her new boots & dressing up like a cowgirl. We didn't have time to find a hat for her to wear. I ordered the dress & when James brought it home Abigail said, "I need a hat & purse to match!" She is a little princess for sure! Abigail is very into horses right now & keeps asking us for a horse. She is even saying she wants to be a cowgirl when she grows up. I'm really bummed that we won't get to go to the rodeo this year because I'm on bed rest, but there's always next year. When my Mom dropped Abigail off at school, the teacher told my mom that Abigail is going to have so much fun because they would be talking all about horses that day. I'm already planning for her birthday party in June & it's going to be a cowgirl party complete with pony rides. I love my little cowgirl!



1 comment:

Kristyn said...

Her outfit is just so cute! I can't believe her hair is that long!!!! Such a pretty little girl!