Saturday, April 23, 2011

Spring time fun


This week was an exciting week in the Fehrle household. First, we got our rental property leased out. The house was only listed for 2 weeks & our new tenants move in on Monday. Getting the house leased now was such a blessing because that's one less thing we have to worry about right now. Then on Tuesday, I went to the doctor & he told me that he was no longer worried about me or the baby! Praise God!!! I'm so thankful that this pregnancy has gone so smoothly. My c-section is scheduled for May 17th unless Jacob decides to come earlier. On Wednesday, I was able to go to Abigail's school to watch the Easter egg hunt. Of course the egg hunt lasted less than 10 minutes. I spent the afternoon shopping with my mom. Thursday, Abigail had her dance recital pictures at Boni's.

Abigail & John, he gave all the little girls in the dance class little Easter baskets.



Abigail with her class @ Sonkids Preschool





1 comment:

Lacey said...

So glad you are able to get out now and enjoy the last few weeks with just you and your baby girl!! Can't wait to meet Jacob in a few short weeks!!