Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I had a wonderful Mother's Day spent with my precious family. I can't believe that I didn't get one picture of me & Abigail, the one that made me a Mommy! I didn't get any pictures of me with my Mom either. I'm good about taking the camera with me everywhere I go on special occasions, but then I'm horrible about remembering to take some pictures with the camera. HaHa! Maybe it's because I'm a horrible photographer & I hardly ever like the way I look in pictures, I don't know. Oh well! James's parents came to church with us Sunday morning & then we had lunch with them. We were able to see several of our friends dedicate their babies at church that morning. I couldn't help but cry tears of joy as I watched the parents on stage dedicate their babies to the Lord. Babies who were prayed for before they were even conceived. Each & every child is such a precious gift & miracle given to us by God. Afterwards, we headed over to my parents house to spend the afternoon & evening with my family. Abigail had a blast swimming & playing with her cousins. My Dad boiled 72 lbs. of crawfish for the family. My siblings LOVE crawfish & can take down some serious amounts of crawfish. I like crawfish, but I eventually get tired of peeling them to get to the little bit of meat there is to eat. My Mom made some delicious chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. It was a fun & relaxing day even though it was a busy day. Maybe next year I'll remember to take a picture of me with my children on Mother's Day, we'll see!

All of my Mother's Day cards & flowers!

I just LOVE those little hand prints!

A cute card Abigail made at preschool

James & I (I'm 38 weeks pregnant with baby Jacob)

No comments: