Monday, November 07, 2011

Fall Festival 2011

Abigail had so much fun at her fall festival at Sonkids. She was so excited to dress up as Rapunzel from the movie Tangled. Abigail even had a long wig like Rapunzel. I didn't think she'd last all day wearing the wig. I was correct with that assumption. I didn't get a group picture of all kids in her class dressed up this year. Abigail's class had their train ride earlier in the day & then they were the last group to go in the gym for games. However, the teacher had lots of fun things for them to do all day. Abigail's favorite part of the day was of course the train ride. I loved seeing all the teachers, staff, & kiddos dressed up in costumes.

These girls were in the same class last year!

Train ride


Marching back to class!

Playing games in the gym!

Abigail's had enough fun for the day!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

I LOVE SONKIDS!!! Love Fall Festival. And can't wait for Thanksgiving Feast!! ;0)

Love that I get to see you throughout the week.

Abigail made a beautiful Rapunzel. :)