Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving despite dealing with one illness after another. It started with James getting a sinus infection, then both James & Abigail got the hand, foot, & mouth disease, then Abigail came down with a double ear infection, & then James went to the emergency room for an infection in his manhood area. I forgot to mention while all this was going on, James spent two nights away from home doing a sleep study. So, needless to say I was more than ready for the Thanksgiving break to be over because I desperately needed to get back into my regular routine. It was getting a little bit depressing!

Our Thanksgiving festivities began on Wednesday night, we went to my Grandmother's house for dinner. Thanksgiving day we watched some of the Macy's parade on t.v., but Abigail got bored rather quickly. We went to my parent's house for lunch with my family. Then my sister who's a photographer took our family pictures. We went by James's parents house to visit with them for a little bit. We ate dinner with James's parents on Friday night. I love Thanksgiving because it's a time to reflect on all we have to be thankful for in our lives. I also love getting together with my family. Even though we all live in the Woodlands, we don't see each other as often I would like.
Aunt Jamelle brought a craft for the kids

Jacob chilling

Mommy's little turkey

Mimi getting Jacob to laugh


1 comment:

Lacey said...

I had no idea you had ALL of that going on!! I hope that everyone is better and healthy and that the Christmas holidays will be a little less crazy. ;0)