Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Valentine's Day

We don't usually do anything on Valentine's day because we don't have a babysitter. My parents are the babysitters if we do anything in the evenings & they usually go out to eat on Valentine's. This year my Dad was traveling for work, so my mom was more than willing to watch the kids. I felt bad because my parents were apart on Valentine's day. However, James & I did enjoy getting to go out alone on Valentine's day. We chose to go to Flemming's Steak House for dinner because it's one of the few places in the Woodlands that take reservations. We didn't make the reservations until the day before, so we were lucky that we got a table anywhere.

James & Abigail had a Daddy/Daughter Valentine's date the night before Valentine's Day. They went to the mall & ate dinner at Chick-fil-A of course & then rode the carousel. They visited the Coach store & purchased my Valentine's present. Then, went to build-a-bear where Abigail picked out a pink bear, which she named "Sprinkles." She picked out a rainbow dress with wings that light up & twinkle toe shoes to accessorize her teddy bear. Abigail was one happy little girl when she got home. Daddy was on cloud nine as well.
I LOVE my little family

Visiting "Mama" (my grandmother) at the assisted living


Visiting Papa & Grandma

The Fehrle boys

Leaving for Daddy Daughter Valentine's date

After Daddy Daughter Valentine's date

Just a few of our Valentine surprises

My Valentine surprise from James & Abigail

Abigail striking a pose before school



1 comment:

Kristyn said...

What a fun time....for everyone :) Glad you guys had a great time! The part I miss most about being in Texas is being able to drop my kids off with the parents to go out with my hubs!