Friday, July 27, 2012

Facebook has taken Over!!

Facebook has taken over in my life & kept me from blogging! It's so easy to take a picture with my iphone & upload it directly to facebook! Also,my computer crashed & all the pictures are on James's computer, which I never bother getting out! I am now uploading recent pictures to my ipad so I can get back to blogging! I plan on going back & blogging from Easter & go from there so I can get all caught up! I dond't know if anyone sill follows my blog anymore, but I want to keep blogging mainly to document the happenings in my little family! If I do have any readers out there, keep your eye out for new posts soon!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

You've been missed my sweet friend!! ;-)

Lacey said...

I'm a reader... plus---you can't do blog books on facebook. :)

Kristyn said...

I understand how easy it is to do FB. I have to purposely make myself blog so that I can make sure I'm keeping it up for my blog books :)