Tuesday, August 21, 2012

End of the year fun for Abigail @ Sonkids

Abigail has a summer birthday so she doesn't typically get to celebrate with friends at school.  However, this year her teacher let her celebrate her birthday before the end of the year. So, Abigail requested a cookie cake with surf boards as her treat to take to school to share with friends. I picked up Chick-fil-A for lunch & took lunch to my baby girl.  It was so much fun to make her feel special & celebrate her birthday with her classmates.  
The last day of school was the annual "Splash Day" at Sonkids.  Last year, I was in the hospital recovering from a c-section.  Abigail had so much fun going down the water slide & playing with friends.  I enjoyed watching her have fun with friends.  I was proud of myself because I stepped out of my comfort zone & chatted with the other moms & exchanged phone numbers so we could plan play dates over the summer.  Abigail had another great year at Sonkids!  We love the school & the staff are wonderful!  Abigail will be attending private Kindergarten at Sonkids next year as a transition.  We can't wait to see what next year brings! 






No comments: