Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Jacob's 1st Birthday Party

Jacob's 1st birthday was a farm theme.  I ordered some of the decorations off Etsy & got some of my inspiration & ideas from Pinterest. I have so much fun planning parties & I enjoy entertaining, but I have yet to figure out how to do this without stressing myself out.  We had the party at our house, which motivated us to get some things done around the house that we had been putting off since we moved in last summer.  We just invited family & close friends to keep it simple.  My friend Dawn made an awesome birthday cake for Jacob & the hay bales on the cake were his "smash cakes."  We had another friend make the tractor cookies for party favors.  Jacob was too young to understand that it was his birthday, but he enjoyed his cake. Jacob got all kinds of new toys, books, & clothes for his birthday.  We are so blessed with wonderful family & friends who love on our precious baby boy.   














1 comment:

Lacey said...

Looks like such a fun party!! You did good Mama!!